Monday, September 15, 2008

September 24th!

It's the day we've been waiting for!  The judge is back and has issued a 9/24 court date.  If all goes well, they'll be in Moscow on 10/7  and home from there within a week.  (The internet is still not available so this is Lynn posting for Lori again.) 

They've visited Camryn and Courtney a total of three times so far and hope to see them again tomorrow.  The internet issue is still not resolved but other than that, everything is going great.  They found a grocery store at the base of their building and scored with Honey Nut Cheerios (an exciting find I'm sure!).  The streets below their building are loaded with shops and restaurants, likened to Rodeo Drive, so probably not that appealing to our girls.  That's all for now.  I'm counting the days as I'm sure you are too!  Keep checking back because I'm sure Lori will be writing within a couple days.  

2 comments:

Laura said...

Yeah!!! What a wonderful day for you and the girls. We'll be thinking about you (and if plans go as of now, that's the same day when we'll be on the way to the DOE and Orphanage to meet our little one for the first time!). Looking forward to celebrating with you. :)

Melissa said...

Congrats on the court date. I can imagine how exciting that is. I hope everything goes well and the little girls get to come home soon. I look forward to more updates.
Melissa