Monday, September 22, 2008

Tuesday 9/23 - 11 AM - Email & Comments . . .

My email isn't working very well - incredibly slow and painful to use. So, I wanted to let the "commenters" know how much I enjoy getting your comments - it's hard to respond to them but don't let that discourage you from sending them!

Carla - I think the psychologist visits are new since the French family changed their minds. I believe Olga mentioned something about this when we first arrived but all of that is kind of a blur. I know she said they added some requirements due to that fiasco - I'm hoping this is it and, the only new thing.

Kristine S. - I lost all of my email addresses when trying to get this up and running. If you're reading the blog, please send an email so I have your address! I don't know if we'll have internet in Chelyabinsk or Moscow since this computer stays here, but I'll need to get in touch with you from Moscow. So, if you can, send an email with your cell number again - not sure what I did with that piece of paper either!

Everyone else - keep writing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lori,

I love hearing about each new development in your journey to get these girls home. I can't believe all the work that went into your visit to the Dr. and for just 3 questions! I guess it is better to have it seem so silly then to have been grilled for hours about how you will care for them. I am looking forward to pictures of everything, even if it is after you get back. Tell Katy hi and good luck with court.

Chris