Monday, July 14, 2008

Delays, delays, delays


Response to my emails to the agency today:  

"The judge has all of your documents for review but she has not issued the permission to submit the girl's documents yet.  Olga is no longer optimistic that you will get a court date prior to the judge's vacation.  If you do not, the judge will return 9/6 and we will be looking for a court date upon her return.  At this point Olga is hopeful that she will receive permission to submit the girl's documents prior to the judge vacation."

I have no idea what any of that means but, I was warned about it on 7/4.  I knew before the agency knew so I didn't believe it.   I was told the judge had accepted everything and she requested the one additional letter on Tuesday.   Everyday it changes - On March 17th, when the judge first accepted my documents, I was told she had 30 days to assign a court date!  And they've expired twice since then and, of course, they will again while the girls fall further and further behind in their development.     




No comments: