Thursday, July 17, 2008

In need of a break

With the disappointment of not getting a July date, I consoled myself with the fact that I would go visit the girls in August.  I spoke to my agency about doing that and they were enthusiastic.  They said that visits are always welcome and Olga & team are always accommodating!  Well, once again, expectations have led to another disappointment.  Logically, Olga and the two translators working with her  all decided to take their vacations while the judge is out . . . makes perfect sense and, on one hand I appreciate them doing that so as not to cause further delays by them being out when the judge is in  (most specifically Olga).  They'll all be out August 3 through August 20th!  I briefly entertained the idea of going  the last week of August but the agency said that they're hoping I'll be getting a court date early September so it may not be feasible to go.  I need to be here to prepare documents.  

It is all out of my hands.  I wish I could just relax with that knowledge but I'm used to being able to cause something good to happen.  This time I think my hands really are tied.   


No comments: